ADVERTISEMENT

2018 OL Charlie Schmidt will visit NU again in March

Remember that Schmidt was a high school teammate of our current wide receiver, Riley Lees when Lees was QB at Libertyville. Lees took them to the state finals where they lost in a shootout. My cousin was on that team and caught a 40 yard bomb from Lees in the championship game. I feel good about our chances for landing Schmidt.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
Good news, aquacat. Let's reel in Schmidt slowly but surely. I was at that game that you are talking about. My buddy's uncle was doing the play-by-play for comcast as well. I hope we get this kid to play for NU too. I have advocated and predicted that Riley will be a frosh AA next season for us. Lees runs like an antelope. He might be the second best wide reciever for us now though- being we got the transfer from Oregon. This Autumn's version of NU's football team might be the best since PFitz has been our coach. I think we have a great chance to win the West if everybody stays healthy.

Good news, aquacat. Let's reel in Schmidt slowly but surely. I was at that game that you are talking about. My buddy's uncle was doing the play-by-play for comcast as well. I hope we get this kid to play for NU too. I have advocated and predicted that Riley will be a frosh AA next season for us. Lees runs like an antelope. He might be the second best wide reciever for us now though- being we got the transfer from Oregon. This Autumn's version of NU's football team might be the best since PFitz has been our coach. I think we have a great chance to win the West if everybody stays healthy.

Knocking on wood...

At a minimum, it sure will be a fun team to watch no matter what happens. Seems like the starting talent and depth across the board has never been stronger!

Remember that Schmidt was a high school teammate of our current wide receiver, Riley Lees when Lees was QB at Libertyville. Lees took them to the state finals where they lost in a shootout. My cousin was on that team and caught a 40 yard bomb from Lees in the championship game. I feel good about our chances for landing Schmidt.

It doesn't hurt that former Wildcat, Randy Kuceyeski, was the head football coach at Libertyville for many years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT