ADVERTISEMENT

Sullivan to Iowa

I agree that it sucks that they transferred out.
Especially to Michigan and Notre Dame.

Heard redshirted, then played 4 years and still has the COVID year.

When the COVID year FINALLY goes away, there should be less of this grad transfer stuff. It will require a redshirt, a medical hardship or graduating in three years.

And of course, the transfer portal almost makes the redshirt self-defeating.

Agree. Pretty sure these are the scenarios that @Just Gary is referring to…presumed starters that depart for another team. Hopefully the Braun and company will instill a culture of fierce loyalty (think Gronowski at SDSU).

I'm more SEC like.

I hope we destroy him.

We are being too nice, Go to hell Sully thanks for switching a competitor.

We are too nice at Northwestern. If a QB switched from LSU to Alabama his family would have their car tires slashed.
It’s not that he transferred. It’s that he went out of his way to thank everyone but the coaches. Also he sucked so whatever.

Back to the thread topic. I saw a tweet from old coach Fitz on congratulating his son and saying “Go Hawkeyes!”. I am wondering if he had anything to do with Sully going to Iowa. Sully was a Fitz commit and I am sure Ferentz and Fitz were talking. The timing seems about right.

I would not be surprise to see him join their staff (with his son on their team). I actually think it would be hilarious for some reason.
I'll agree to stop acting like a 4 year old when you stop glorifying Paterno 2.0.

Who am I kidding? I can't stop acting like a 4 year old. Never mind.

• Haha
Reactions: IGNORE2
I'll agree to stop acting like a 4 year old when you stop glorifying Paterno 2.0.

Who am I kidding? I can't stop acting like a 4 year old. Never mind.

You really should read what happened in the Paterno / Sandusky scandal.
I ignored the sordid details for many years, but finally read quite a bit about it this past year.

Equating what happened at NU with what happened at Penn State is, frankly, idiotic.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT