ADVERTISEMENT

2018 RB

KatBro02

Aug 13, 2017
Our last two super successful running backs where T Sutton and Justin who both started as true freshman. Is our next running back in this recruiting class or already on the roster?

I know I wouldn't be the first to say this (though I guess I'm the first one here in this thread), but I think Jeremy Larkin (redshirt freshman) is going to be a stud.

Maybe, but pretty sure Larkin played in 16 and never cracked the RB depth chart.

Moten already has shown to be a stud, and Larkin is right behind him.

Yep. Found my error. Yahoo roster had him as sophomore, so thought he may have had some special teams work.

You have to be careful with the way some sites list players. They are not all consistent. Yes, he is a sophomore academically. With JJ TBC, Moten, Anderson and Long last season, it is very understandable why he and brown redshirted.

Buckley was a very good looking prospect but injuries derailed his career. Our depth today is light years from where it was when JJ arrived. Moten will be the starter next year but I do think Larkin and possibly Brown will be too good to keep on the bench the whole game.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
Buckley was a very good looking prospect but injuries derailed his career. Our depth today is light years from where it was when JJ arrived. Moten will be the starter next year but I do think Larkin and possibly Brown will be too good to keep on the bench the whole game.
Good point. NU has had some excellent RBs in the last 22 years (Autry, Anderson, Wright, Herron, Sutton, Mark all >1,200 yard rushers) but went through a dry spell in 2009-11 due to injuries and recruiting misses. Cats are back on track now.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat

Yes, all three seem like they could carry the load from what people are saying.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT