ADVERTISEMENT

2024 College Football Depth Charts and Rosters

Eurocat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001

Thought some might find this interesting, seems to be updated as the season goes on (for example Lausch is listed as first string QB now, it shows us having a 2-1 record, etc.). It does still list old Ryan field as our stadium, though.

Go Cats!

This doesn't seem super accurate. Donny Gray, Ricky Ahuramaeze, Matt Keeler, Ori Adeyi, Damon Walters, Jacob Tabibian, and Saka were all on B1G Availability as Out/Questionable for Saturday but still included on this depth chart.

What I find interesting and encouraging is that despite having the most players (16) out or questionable in all of B1G last week we are a double overtime away from being undefeated. Of the 16 players on IR likely 7 or 8 would have been on the two deep to start the season. Despite all these injuries to key players I have not heard ever Braun using this as an excuse for the somewhat slow start to the season. Young players who were not expected to see much action this season such as Hayden Eligon (who I think might have started as Fr against EIU?), Evan Smith, Braden Turner, and Dylan Roberts are getting valuable game experience.

Reactions: Yeswecat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT