ADVERTISEMENT

2025 punter Nikola Dugandzic commits to Northwestern

Great news! Unfortunately we always have need for a good punter.

Also the fine punter at OSU wants to transfer to some other team so that he can demonstrate his skills.

Reactions: ricko654321
If he is the #1 punter in the country, what could possibly be the reason for being a PWO?
He said “continuing my athletic and academic career at Northwestern” which is common language for PWOs. He posted a commitment before posting an offer and in the first story we ran after an interview with him, he mentioned the possibility that he’d commit as a PWO and be put on scholarship as a sophomore or redshirt freshman.

He said “continuing my athletic and academic career at Northwestern” which is common language for PWOs. He posted a commitment before posting an offer and in the first story we ran after an interview with him, he mentioned the possibility that he’d commit as a PWO and be put on scholarship as a sophomore or redshirt freshman.
If money is no object for the family it’s only shrewd in an NIL world.

If money is no object for the family it’s only shrewd in an NIL world.
Happy to have the #1 punter in the country. If our defense stays good, it will help pin back the opponent. However we are doing the scholarship/payment, as long as he is happy with the arrangements, I am thrilled.

We’ve been top 40 in FBS in punts per game for the past decade with one exception, and it was still top 50. We’ve had several top 10s, too. Fitz was good about going for it when the math said it was a good idea but our offense has still been complete ass.
The former coach went for it on 4th down largely because of lack of faith in FG kicking

Reactions: drewjin
Fitz would go for it on 4th down even when outside of FG range, which would backfire b/c of the O/O-line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT