ADVERTISEMENT

4-STAR RIVALS250 DE DEVIN O'ROURKE IS A WILDCAT

Of course, if you don't think so it must not be correct because you are always the expert on every subject.your condescending comments really get annoying to an awful lot of people

Ha. With recruiting in particular, I'm probably overly skeptical/pessimistic. Don't have a good feel for Newsome's process, so would prefer to see something a little more solid before I chalk him up as a likely NU commit.

Last edited:
Let's say that Blake makes it official and that Newsome does end up picking the 'Cats - that would make for one heck of a haul from in-state (pumpkinheads are already crying).

Would love it if the 'Cats landed Sanborn at LB, but the tea leaves seem to indicate elsewhere (but you never know).

Well, perhaps there may be 12% conjecture at play here, as Wilfong has a posted accuracy rate of 88% stretched out over the last few years. That's right up there with Skilling's weather forecasts on WGN.
This is a really odd one though where it appears that the tea leaves shifted away from Illinois before the Illinois visit, right?

This is a really odd one though where it appears that the tea leaves shifted away from Illinois before the Illinois visit, right?
Very close to the visit apparently. I don't know if it was before, during or right after since all are listed as March 10.

Memorial Stadium, the cemetery across the street from it, and the rich stench of pig manure from nearby farms . . . all of these do not inspire . . .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT