ADVERTISEMENT

5-5 with Purdue and Illinois left

Though outdated at this point, his screen name is a pretty strong troll. Much better to have Vasser here than combes. “You suck Johnny.”
😂😘
The irony that the Vasser story was out in the open and nobody bothered to do anything about it, but ten years later Fitz gets completely ****ed by something he had way less direct involvement in.

Reactions: corbi296
😂😘
The irony that the Vasser story was out in the open and nobody bothered to do anything about it, but ten years later Fitz gets completely ****ed by something he had way less direct involvement in.
Maybe you could change it to Shrek or runsmas 🤷🏼‍♂️

Sorry he’s not winning it. They were expected to win the west. And his son got fired mid-season by someone else lol.
If Braun finishes 5-7, does he win it? 6-6? Winning CoY in either scenario seems like very, very long shots. If Ferentz finishes 10-2 he wins it. If not, I’d guess Ryan Day, especially if they beat Michigan. He overcame mean words from Lou Holtz, so he checks the adversity box.

If Braun finishes 5-7, does he win it? 6-6? Both seem like very, very long shots. If Ferentz finishes 10-2 he wins it. If not, I’d guess Ryan Day, especially if they beat Michigan. He overcame mean words from Lou Holtz, so he checks the adversity box.
Yeah, 6-6 gets it.

It is beginning to appear that Fitz did hobble Bajakian. NU has had a couple of spectacular offensive quarters this year. I would trust Braun to make the call about Bajakian, assuming someone with some sense makes the call to anoint Braun as HC.
Fitz didn't have Bryant at QB last year. Bryant put up huge numbers at E. Michigan and Cincinnati, so I doubt the "spectacular offensive quarters" this year are all due to the genius of Coach Jake.

Reactions: TheC
If Bryant was always the starter we could have finished 8-4, then Braun would have been given the HC job for sure. We need to go into both games full throttle. 7-5 would be almost just as amazing as 8-4. A bowl victory would be awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! If the offense keeps this up with Bryant, it begs the question, does Braun keep Bajakian? Did Fitz really hobble Bajakian to some extent? Alot? Who knows?
I’d say we would finish 9-3 and headed to Indy.

Reactions: Jaguar 88
I agree with EC, but only for now regarding Schiano (I bet Tennessee regrets not hiring him now!). If we win out and win a bowl game against what is considered a good opponent, then at 8 - 5 he will at least get serious consideration for the award.

And he definitely will be our next coach (fingers crossed).

Reactions: DaCat
Audition time for Coach Jake. If a win at either next two games has offensive contributions I think he stays. Only runs Fitzball, he goes.

Audition time for Coach Jake. If a win at either next two games has offensive contributions I think he stays. Only runs Fitzball, he goes.
I doubt he does Fitzball, as he knows he needs to ramp up offensive production, plus Fitz might have hampered his play calling, etc.

Reactions: drewjin
Maybe he could be retained with a 25ppg minimum target, inclusive of any defense and special teams points scored.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT