ADVERTISEMENT

A classic Northwestern Football Recruiting story

Joe Ruiz. He was a member of the illustrious 1988 SICP track team that was one of the most decorated in the school's history. I ran track at Ignatius back in the early 90s and remember seeing that name on several plaques. His name is posted on a large banner in the gym as he still holds several school track records.

Joe Ruiz. He was a member of the illustrious 1988 SICP track team that was one of the most decorated in the school's history. I ran track at Ignatius back in the early 90s and remember seeing that name on several plaques. His name is posted on a large banner in the gym as he still holds several school track records.

Ruiz was there when I was there but I don't remember the name. I'm SICP Class of 1990. When did you graduate?

Ruiz was there when I was there but I don't remember the name. I'm SICP Class of 1990. When did you graduate?

I'm class of 1993. You guys had a basketball player in your class that went to play for Northwestern if I remember correctly? I remember it being a big deal for the school at the time.

I'm class of 1993. You guys had a basketball player in your class that went to play for Northwestern if I remember correctly? I remember it being a big deal for the school at the time.

Eric Simpson. Lawless Catholic League player of the year. A friend of mine to this day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT