ADVERTISEMENT

A couple minor nuggets

ricko654321

Nov 15, 2006
Heard it through the grapevine:
1 Board of Trustees is leading the way on the replacement AD hire, Schill not really involved.
2 Schill likely to serve out his term / contract but not be renewed.

Heard it through the grapevine:
1 Board of Trustees is leading the way on the replacement AD hire, Schill not really involved.
2 Schill likely to serve out his term / contract but not be renewed.
Proof is in the pudding as I have little faith in the BoT, but more than Schill. Number two, I would guess he signed a 5 year deal?

Proof is in the pudding as I have little faith in the BoT, but more than Schill. Number two, I would guess he signed a 5 year deal?
a) good job putting "Schill" and "number two" next to each other and b) depending on whether his contract started in Jan or June, we are already well under way, and if the last search was any indication, they will need 2+ years to get it right.

a) good job putting "Schill" and "number two" next to each other and b) depending on whether his contract started in Jan or June, we are already well under way, and if the last search was any indication, they will need 2+ years to get it right.
Better get started now!

Reactions: phatcat
University presidents appoint search committees. They don’t serve on search committees.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT