ADVERTISEMENT

AC

NJCat

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2016
North Carolina
Carr cited as one of 10 undrafted FA's likely to make an NFL roster......

5. Austin Carr, WR, New England Patriots
The Patriots have a long history of making great use of offensive skill players who go undrafted due to a perceived lack of top-end athleticism, and Northwestern’s Austin Carr could be next in line. His 89.5 overall grade led all FBS receivers in 2016, as he racked up 90 catches and 1,247 yards with just four drops when working out of the slot.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/draft-10-undrafted-free-agents-likely-to-make-final-rosters/

I am already missing Austin. Thanks for posting. I didn't realize he had only 4 drops all season and I am sure those were not all on him either.

indy2016_4529.jpg

Carr drives toward the goal...[+] Click Here for an expanded version of this photo.

indy2016_4531.jpg

...And Carr finds a place to park![+] Click Here for an expanded version of this photo.

(Caption credit for my above photos goes to GoUPurple at HailtoPurple.com)

I am already missing Austin. Thanks for posting. I didn't realize he had only 4 drops all season and I am sure those were not all on him either.

indy2016_4529.jpg

Carr drives toward the goal...[+] Click Here for an expanded version of this photo.

indy2016_4531.jpg

...And Carr finds a place to park![+] Click Here for an expanded version of this photo.

(Caption credit for my above photos goes to GoUPurple at HailtoPurple.com)

Not to take anything away from him but I think they sort out which are drops and which are badly thrown and which are well defended. NO? 4 drops is extremely low for as many receptions as he had.

He had one on the one he was targeted, but don't know if that one even counted as a drop due to the dead ball penalty. To be honest, I don't recall any others... Amazing.

Not to take anything away from him but I think they sort out which are drops and which are badly thrown and which are well defended. NO? 4 drops is extremely low for as many receptions as he had.
They sort it all at that site. Their work with tape is insane...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT