ADVERTISEMENT

Allstate Thoughts (conference update)

lunker35

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2010
It's the worst place in the world (oh and good win!) Really though it took 20 minutes to get into the parking lot and parked. Then there was at least a 1500 person line to get in the south entrance. After waiting five minutes I walked all the way to the north entrance. The wait only took 10 minutes to get in over there. The seats in the stadium are uncomfortable, the sound is awful, and I just don't enjoy games there. On the way out it took 40 minutes to get out of the lot. Overall I really hate it and makes me despise Rosemont even more than before. It's my last time venting, but it's so bad I'm really debating watching the rest of the season from home and I'm not sure I've missed a game in 10+ years.

Oh and the refs stink too. Awful night both ways, but it just ruins the game to see that many whistles. End rant.

Last edited:
It's the worst place in the world (oh and good win!) Really though it took 20 minutes to get into the parking lot and parked. Then there was at least a 1500 person line to get in the south entrance. After waiting five minutes I walked all the way to the east entrance. The wait only took 10 minutes to get in over there. The seats in the stadium are uncomfortable, the sound is awful, and I just don't enjoy games there. On the way out it took 40 minutes to get out of the lot. Overall I really hate it and makes me despise Rosemont even more than before. It's my last time venting, but it's so bad I'm really debating watching the rest of the season from home and I'm not sure I've missed a game in 10+ years.

Oh and the refs stink too. Awful night both ways, but it just ruins the game to see that many whistles. End rant.

You have to go in on the North side, way shorter lines. Also enter the lots by cutting through those apartments on Touhy. Way quicker. Always exit to the West of the stadium not the East:

Oh yeah the refs were awful.

Pile Drive is on the money. I've also been doing the same things for the entrance and exit.

Fir the bathrooms, get a little exercise and use the bathrooms upstairs. A 30 second wait last night.

Also, getting off the expressway 20 minutes before the game was horrible. Ten minutes before the game, the line of cars was reduced by far more than half.

One of the other things I really like about the AA experience: For cheapy food, Buona Beef!!

But once you enter the building, most of it blows. The food choices are surprisingly similar in choice and quality to the Welsh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT