ADVERTISEMENT

Allstate Thoughts

The good news is, despite of the ice under the floor, the distance from campus, the cavernous nature of the arena, the convenience for opponents, and the expensive concessions and parking, we make every free throw we take there.

Has anyone checked out the "Budweiser Club"? Just curious if they have larger beer selection. Guessing no....

The good news is, despite of the ice under the floor, the distance from campus, the cavernous nature of the arena, the convenience for opponents, and the expensive concessions and parking, we make every free throw we take there.
At least in half of the games the Cats play there;)

In limited experience so far, Allstate is not a good venue. I echo the complaint that I could not see the stats boards from my seat. Also the people running the monitors were terrible at showing replays when the game was paused.

And of course the place is old and trashed and the people were generally unfriendly. One of the attendants came up to me as the place was clearing out post-game and told me I had to leave, then stood there staring at me until I did.

Unless the arena experience changes, this is going to be a long season regardless how well the team does.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT