ADVERTISEMENT

An observation on this board's pulse

Alaskawildkat

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2005
It has been fun and entertaining watching the fan excitement growing on this board as the week has progressed. Even after the shutout win Saturday there was a muted response by a majority of posters. As the days have passed that has morphed into cautious optimism and now we are seeing unabashed excitement.

I am sure the Michigan trolls and the outsider perspectives from media pundits have helped. Many here were amazed to see the Wildcats actually move up in the polls rather than slip down a few points despite the win.

In deference to a Coach Walkerism - The Pickle Boat is once again under sail:

utf-8DSCN9339_zps6d6357c6.jpg
photo_zpsg4g6n2qa.jpg

photo_zps47jum93g.jpg
photo_zpse6d3cbd2.jpg

Last edited:
This is NOT 2013 and we don't have the same hype as dOSU, but winning this game is as important as winning any two others later in the season. Except the BTCG or bowl, I suppose

This is NOT 2013 and we don't have the same hype as dOSU, but winning this game is as important as winning any two others later in the season. Except the BTCG or bowl, I suppose

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I've been thinking about this for a while now: what happened to Glades?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT