ADVERTISEMENT

Any news on Javon Freeman and how his visit went

He had to be rescheduled and thought it was for this weekend

For those of you on the Rock, you can find out whether or not Freeman was here this weekend and other grad transfer news...

For everyone else, twitter is often a good source. I have gotten a little busy but once I get a chance to catch up, I will share what I find.

For everyone else, twitter is often a good source. I have gotten a little busy but once I get a chance to catch up, I will share what I find.
It wasn't in this case, as far as I could see. Was on Javon's account when I responded to this thread. The Rock knows all, tho!

It wasn't in this case, as far as I could see. Was on Javon's account when I responded to this thread. The Rock knows all, tho!

Well, I found Freeman came in for Thursday and Friday. Then the kid, Bal...something was here with a target C transfer were here for the FB practice. That’s all I found though I haven’t really spent a lot of time on it.

He is ranked the 35th best transfer recruit on one site I saw and Moore is ranked 47. Though that might sound low, there are over 500 in the portal. Benson and falzone were 50+

JFL likes NU a lot

Any insight into how Bamisile and Ajogbar feel about NU? Bam has insane range on his 3 pointers, takes the ball to the hoop with serious slam dunk authority and has an A+ scorer's mentality. Like Ajogbar Bam is also built to withstand the rigors of the BIG. Ajogbar is already a man and would provide us a powerful low post presence. Still raw, but with a ton of upside. Love the way he runs the floor and plays/scores with his back to the basket.

A couple of guys that could really help us compete.

GOUNUII

Any insight into how Bamisile and Ajogbar feel about NU? Bam has insane range on his 3 pointers, takes the ball to the hoop with serious slam dunk authority and has an A+ scorer's mentality. Like Ajogbar Bam is also built to withstand the rigors of the BIG. Ajogbar is already a man and would provide us a powerful low post presence. Still raw, but with a ton of upside. Love the way he runs the floor and plays/scores with his back to the basket.

A couple of guys that could really help us compete.

GOUNUII

i think Bam feels pretty good about NU!

i heard Ajogbar really liked the visit as well - but it choosing from a list of major academic schools including Harvard, Wake, and Stanford scattered across the country and in different leagues. Seems hard to gauge what he is really after

Reactions: FightNorthwestern
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT