ADVERTISEMENT

Are the Lions going to win the NFC North?

Keep dreaming is all I can say. Season and playoffs will prove who is right. I am willing to eat crow if wrong. Max 1 playoff win for Lions. Willing to put money on that. Always a risk to lose but smart money on that.
Did anyone ever take this bet?

The question appears to be if Campbell the Gamble only gets the team from point C to point B? Do they need him to settle down once they out talent teams? I don’t think they out talent playoff teams right now.
Campbell's tendency to go for it on fourth down is notable but far from the most valuable contribution he makes as a coach. The number of coaches whom you could label as Point B to Point A guys, normalizing for talent and luck, is very short. Campbell may or may not be that guy, but if he can be Mike Tomlin, as far as I'm concerned give him a lifetime contract.

Reactions: MotownMedilldo
As much as I wanted the Lions to win that one, I don't think they were the better team. The Lions hit a couple home runs in that first half, but SanFran clearly had the better defense. The adjustments they made in the second half pretty much shut Detroit down. The Lions did have the better QB and that is why I think Kansas City is going to beat the Niners pretty convincingly in two weeks. I still don't trust Brock Purdy.
Lions need to draft some corners

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT