ADVERTISEMENT

As far as I could tell, BTN

hdhntr1

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2006
Had nothing on our bowl game and our victory. When I got home about 30 minutes after the game it was broadcasting a replay of an OSU game and the programming through the night was either other game rebroadcasts or their human interest stories. Nothing on the bowl game or even on the Rutgers BB game

Had nothing on our bowl game and our victory. When I got home about 30 minutes after the game it was broadcasting a replay of an OSU game and the programming through the night was either other game rebroadcasts or their human interest stories. Nothing on the bowl game or even on the Rutgers BB game

No issue for me, let the staff have a couple days off for the holiday. No other men's teams playing

No issue for me, let the staff have a couple days off for the holiday. No other men's teams playing
It was a bowl game. First of the season. A win for BIG, and nothing on it on the broadcasting network associated with the conference? And then when they get around to being back in, it would be old news so nothing covered? This is a $Billion dollar network and they don't even have a skeleton staff??? Every other bowl will get lots of coverage on BTN but this gets none? Sorry but unacceptable

Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT