ADVERTISEMENT

Athlon has NU at 42

I would put Thorson's likely improvement as a reason for hope and add a tough schedule as a reason for concern.

I remember when Athlon and Lindy's were relevant. There was so little preseason coverage that I couldn't wait to see them, only to be pi$$ed that they'd have the Cats in the bottom tier. Now, everyone and their brother has a 'way too early preseason top 25' and there is info available in real time.

Steele's stuff is good, but half of his content is telling you how right he was for the past 1-5 years.

I remember when Athlon and Lindy's were relevant. There was so little preseason coverage that I couldn't wait to see them, only to be pi$$ed that they'd have the Cats in the bottom tier. Now, everyone and their brother has a 'way too early preseason top 25' and there is info available in real time.

Steele's stuff is good, but half of his content is telling you how right he was for the past 1-5 years.

Your right. But I still like grabbing a copy of one of them to keep by the sofa for game week. Steele is so of like Nostradamus, if you predict enough things and keep track of enough stuff, you can go back and say how right you are and who is going to pour through the minutia to find the misses.

And why is Wisconsin supposed to be better than us? Sorry I don't get that as they are continually one of the MOST overrated teams in the country!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT