ADVERTISEMENT

Attendance Thread- Pinstripe

I will be schlepping in across the GWB with a party of 6, several of whom are NU grads.

I really thought this would be the year that I could fly from London easily to attend a bowl game. New York should have been an easy trip.

Wrong!!! The cheapest round trip flight I could find (that did not stop in Lisbon or Qatar for many hours en route) was £1,150. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't justify the ridiculous cost of airfare plus hotels, game ticket and rebooking a previously scheduled flight to southwest France for NewYear's Eve.

I will be watching every play via ESPN from London.

Go Cats!

I really thought this would be the year that I could fly from London easily to attend a bowl game. New York should have been an easy trip.

Wrong!!! The cheapest round trip flight I could find (that did not stop in Lisbon or Qatar for many hours en route) was £1,150. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't justify the ridiculous cost of airfare plus hotels, game ticket and rebooking a previously scheduled flight to southwest France for NewYear's Eve.

I will be watching every play via ESPN from London.

Go Cats!

Shouldn't be a problem, I think Drill is chartering a flight from London for WR members, then hosting everyone in his luxury box at Yankee Stadium.

Reactions: iskaboo
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT