ADVERTISEMENT

Awesome stat line for Mac; weird line fro Scottie.

Alan Smithee

Aug 13, 2002
Mac 11 pts 16 assists 5 rebounds. Terrific.

Scottie 23 points, no assists, no rebounds. Mac vacuumed up all the assists, but I usually would associate a stat line like Scottie's with a ball hog, but he wasn't that tonight. Instead I thought he made good shooting decisions and was very happy so see them go through for him tonight.

Mac 11 pts 16 assists 5 rebounds. Terrific.

Scottie 23 points, no assists, no rebounds. Mac vacuumed up all the assists, but I usually would associate a stat line like Scottie's with a ball hog, but he wasn't that tonight. Instead I thought he made good shooting decisions and was very happy so see them go through for him tonight.

"Vacuumed up all the assists" was an understatement. Don't know if I've ever seen a player get 16 assists when the entire team had 21!

Great game. Lindsey had a rebound about the 12:50 mark, then made a 3.

Why not make goal tending reviewable. Wouldn’t take long, the cameras have the better view than do the refs, and it’s such a momentum changer.

Lindsey played a great game last night. He threw up some junk, especially in the first half, but most of his shots were well chosen and well executed. I was wondering if he wouldn't be worn out working the front end of the trap, and there were a few lackadaisical efforts at closing on a 3 from him, but generally he was all hustle. More of that from him please.

Reactions: Alan Smithee
Great game. Lindsey had a rebound about the 12:50 mark, then made a 3.

Why not make goal tending reviewable. Wouldn’t take long, the cameras have the better view than do the refs, and it’s such a momentum changer.
I can see no reason that GT is not reviewable. Usually it is immediately a dead ball with the ball going over to the opponent as it would anyway. Could easily review it at a stoppage like they do to determine 2 vs 3 pt shot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT