ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Affleck oops Bryant was a warrior

Sixth year senor, banged up earlier in year, team allowed 52(?) Sacks, clobbered just before he came back in on TD drive, then put himself on the line again when they needed a 1st to kill the clock. Only a couple of bad throws. Wow. Huge respect
Totally. He knew what it would take to get the win and that it might hurt him in the process and he did it anyway.

Thank you for everything, Ben.

Totally. He knew what it would take to get the win and that it might hurt him in the process and he did it anyway.

Thank you for everything, Ben.
Guys (understandably) left the team last fall. He got hurt in mid-season. Got clobbered late here. Came back and STILL put himself on the line.

Like Jack Mitchell, he will never buy a beer in a bar if I am there

Big Ben - He comes to play when it's the most critical moment for some playmaker... any playmaker... to grab the pigskin and make gridiron magic happen. Big Ben will be remembered for decades to come for this monumental season of successes... his grit; his resilience and, most of all, his unwavering penchant to take the ball in-hand and make that one play or that one offensive series to seal the "W" for the 'Cats. This has to be his most memorable and impactful moment in his 6-year college football career. He deserves everything that is bound to come his way after this unbelievable season.

He was awesome tonight.

Braun cracked me up. Paraphrasjng:“We talk about the difference between a warrior and a mercenary and Ben Bryant is a warrior.

Uhh he’s definitely a mercenary too.

Persa like effort that last run. NU had very strong units at offense skill positions and DBS. DBs who can allow a safety to stay in run protection makes up for a lot D Line was also a surprise.

Reactions: phatcat
What exactly was his injury? It was tough to see from the stands, but one Utah forum has posters saying he was clearly concussed and shouldn't have been allowed to return.

What exactly was his injury? It was tough to see from the stands, but one Utah forum has posters saying he was clearly concussed and shouldn't have been allowed to return.
Sour grapes, that. He passed protocol and didn't look or sound concussed in the rest of the game or in post game interviews.

Reactions: phatcat and drewjin
It looked like he was favoring a shoulder at the end after a hard hit.

He didn’t look or play concussed. Utah is just salty that they’re 0-2 against NU in bowl games now.

Reactions: drewjin and phatcat
Sour grapes, that. He passed protocol and didn't look or sound concussed in the rest of the game or in post game interviews.
There was all kinds of wailing and gnashing of teeth (from Utah and other nosy fans) about him being concussed and the "fencing" maneuver. So either NU medical staff is incompetent or he was ok. They cleared him and Braun said he has no control over cleared/not. I believe him.

I don't want to risk any player's health, particularly, not that it should matter, for the something something Las Vegas bowl on Dec 23. That said, I'm pretty sure that NU Medical is not James Woods in Any Given Sunday.

There was all kinds of wailing and gnashing of teeth (from Utah and other nosy fans) about him being concussed and the "fencing" maneuver. So either NU medical staff is incompetent or he was ok. They cleared him and Braun said he has no control over cleared/not. I believe him.

I don't want to risk any player's health, particularly, not that it should matter, for the something something Las Vegas bowl on Dec 23. That said, I'm pretty sure that NU Medical is not James Woods in Any Given Sunday.
Could they be Matthew Modine??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT