ADVERTISEMENT

Best bars in Chicago to watch NU game with sound?

StanleyCat

Oct 9, 2007
This Saturday is NU vs. Michigan at 2:30pm.

This past Saturday, we went to Wrigleyville after attending the NU game in Evanston, and we were interested in the Illini/Nebraska game with sound. You'd think that would be easy, but none to be found, as Ohio State was playing and everyone had the Ohio State/Indiana sound on. We were able to watch it somewhere on one of the smaller TVs. Asking around, people were saying that in Wrigleyville, if Notre Dame or Ohio State are playing, then almost every bar has the sound for that game on. This Saturday, Notre Dame plays at 2:30pm. I bring up the Illini example only to illustrate most mars' bias towards OSU or Notre Dame.

The perfect setting would be a bar with decent food, sound for the game on, and is a beer special too much to ask? As I live in the West Loop, something around here would be great, but I'm sure that is too much to ask.

Any good suggestions for this upcoming game vs. Michigan?

This Saturday is NU vs. Michigan at 2:30pm.

This past Saturday, we went to Wrigleyville after attending the NU game in Evanston, and we were interested in the Illini/Nebraska game with sound. You'd think that would be easy, but none to be found, as Ohio State was playing and everyone had the Ohio State/Indiana sound on. We were able to watch it somewhere on one of the smaller TVs. Asking around, people were saying that in Wrigleyville, if Notre Dame or Ohio State are playing, then almost every bar has the sound for that game on. This Saturday, Notre Dame plays at 2:30pm. I bring up the Illini example only to illustrate most mars' bias towards OSU or Notre Dame.

The perfect setting would be a bar with decent food, sound for the game on, and is a beer special too much to ask? As I live in the West Loop, something around here would be great, but I'm sure that is too much to ask.

Any good suggestions for this upcoming game vs. Michigan?
Kincade's off of the Armitage brown line stop is the official NU Club of Chicago bar. They'll have the audio on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT