ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Plus This Weekend for Purdue?

wildcatcoaster

Oct 27, 2003
Looks like Indiana is primary game on Big Ten network. So for Big ten plus does that mean we need to subscribe to it to get this one game? I guess $9.95 ok and can cancel afterwards but just checking the options.

Looks like Indiana is primary game on Big Ten network. So for Big ten plus does that mean we need to subscribe to it to get this one game? I guess $9.95 ok and can cancel afterwards but just checking the options.

First of all, check the BTN GameFinder to see if you can still get the game on TV in your area.

Secondly, the game will be streaming on the FOX Sports app, not BTN+. Assuming you get BTN on your TV provider, you can watch the game on there for free.

Have you looked at the Fox Sports app schedule for saturday? Yesterday I looked and it did not show our game

I believe it will be on BTN overflow channel so should not need to for that game. BB is a different story

The Fox Sports app now has the game as an upcoming stream.

Reactions: Styre
YouTubeTV shows that they will have Fox Sports with the game on Saturday.
For me YouTubeTV has the game scheduled on the BTN Alt.1. No doubt a regional thing. At least broadcast nets are now confirmed.

For me YouTubeTV has the game scheduled on the BTN Alt.1. No doubt a regional thing. At least broadcast nets are now confirmed.
My Spectrum T.V. package gives me both the BTN and BTN alternate channels. So I'll get The Michigan State game on channel 41 and our game on channel 334. That was the case several times in recent years and I got our game on the alternate BTN channel, so I suspect everyone with Spectrum can do the same.

My Spectrum T.V. package gives me both the BTN and BTN alternate channels. So I'll get The Michigan State game on channel 41 and our game on channel 334. That was the case several times in recent years and I got our game on the alternate BTN channel, so I suspect everyone with Spectrum can do the same.
If you still have Spectrum, you're paying too much $.

YouTubeTV includes BTN Overflow, so as long as you get YouTubeTV you will get the game. I do not think that it is a regional thing at all. You should be getting the game regardless of where you are.

Last edited:
No, I'm watching football games, including all of NU's games, and have no concern's whatsoever about what I'm paying. However, if you're really in LA, your paying too much for just about everything!🤣
Ok Grumpy. I’ll get off of your lawn now 😉.

Reactions: No Chores
I have Fubo TV and it lists NU v Purdue on alternate BTN to be recorded.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT