ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten TV Schedule: Week Ten (11/5)

Styre

Oct 14, 2004
All times CENTRAL, and all games played on Saturday, November 5. Rankings come from the CFP poll. All games nationally televised unless otherwise indicated.

First, the NU game:

#2 Ohio State @ Northwestern
11:00 AM, ABC
PxP: Sean McDonough
Color: Todd Blackledge

And the rest:

Minnesota @ Nebraska
11:00 AM, ESPN2
PxP: Anish Shroff
Color: Brock Osweiler

Maryland @ Wisconsin
11:00 AM, BTN
PxP: Jeff Levering
Color: Anthony Herron

Iowa @ Purdue
11:00 AM, FS1
PxP: Eric Collins
Color: Devin Gardner

#15 Penn State @ Indiana
2:30 PM, ABC
PxP: Bob Wischusen
Color: Dan Orlovsky

Michigan State @ #16 Illinois
2:30 PM, BTN
PxP: Cory Provus
Color: Matt Millen

#5 Michigan @ Rutgers
6:30 PM, BTN
PxP: Brandon Gaudin
Color: Jake Butt

Ah, shoot! The game’s from 11AM to 2?

Dang! I mean, I meant to watch. But my grandma, you know, she’s getting old. You see, my grandma, I had promised her we’d get together and watch old family films together, and she also has a backed up toilet that needs to be taken care of. And I’m the only one she trusts with it. So, you see, I’d love to watch the game but, grandma is Grandma and blood is blood.

…who am I kidding? Of course I’ll keep an eye on the game! Go Cats. The Buckeyes won’t know what hit them.

Ah, shoot! The game’s from 11AM to 2?

Dang! I mean, I meant to watch. But my grandma, you know, she’s getting old. You see, my grandma, I had promised her we’d get together and watch old family films together, and she also has a backed up toilet that needs to be taken care of. And I’m the only one she trusts with it. So, you see, I’d love to watch the game but, grandma is Grandma and blood is blood.

…who am I kidding? Of course I’ll keep an eye on the game! Go Cats. The Buckeyes won’t know what hit them.

You were doing better with the Grandma bit, Big Daddy. My excuse is, Sean McDonough is doing the play by play. We're not going be punished enough already by losing 800 - Negative 35?? Things are so bad, we can't even make a Negative field goal. And I have to listen to McDonough??

What on earth is so bad about Sean McDonough? I'd say he's the best college football voice the ESPN family has.

Reactions: cedricmelons
Thanks as usual Styre. My plan is to watch until the half and then go across the road to do some steelhead fishing. That way I can get back for some of the better games later in the day. Beer supply still not a problem with plenty of Yuengling and Moosehead remaining, and I'll probably need a few when I hear the final score!

What on earth is so bad about Sean McDonough? I'd say he's the best college football voice the ESPN family has.

Styre, I fully respect your viewpoint, but.... you can have him. I have never liked his voice, style, or play by play acumen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT