ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten TV Schedule: Week Three (9/15-9/16)

Styre

Oct 14, 2004
All times CENTRAL. All games nationally televised unless otherwise indicated. Rankings come from the coaches’ poll.

First, the NU game:

Bowling Green @ Northwestern
6:30 PM, BTN (HD)*
PxP: Lisa Byington
Color: Chuck Long

And the rest:

Friday, September 15

Illinois @ #21 South Florida
6:00 PM, ESPN (HD)
PxP: Dave LaMont
Color: Mack Brown

Saturday, September 16

Air Force @ #7 Michigan
11:00 AM, BTN (HD)
PxP: Kevin Kugler
Color: Matt Millen

Northern Illinois @ Nebraska
11:00 AM, FS1 (HD)
PxP: Tim Brando
Color: Spencer Tillman
Color: Les Miles

#12 Wisconsin @ BYU
2:30 PM, ABC (HD)
PxP: Mike Patrick
Color: Tommy Tuberville

North Texas @ Iowa
2:30 PM, ESPN2 (HD)
PxP: Anish Shroff
Color: Ahmad Brooks

Middle Tennessee @ Minnesota
2:30 PM, BTN (HD)*
PxP: Joe Beninati
Color: J. Leman

Morgan State @ Rutgers
2:30 PM, BTN (HD)*
PxP: Scott Graham
Color: Ray Lucas

Purdue @ Missouri
2:30 PM, SEC Network (HD)*
PxP: Taylor Zarzour
Color: Andre Ware

Army @ #9 Ohio State
3:30 PM, FOX (HD)
PxP: Joe Davis
Color: Brady Quinn

Georgia State @ #5 Penn State
6:30 PM, BTN (HD)*
PxP: Brandon Gaudin
Color: Glen Mason

Indiana, Maryland and Michigan State are off this week. Indiana was scheduled to host Florida International but that game was cancelled due to the repercussions of Hurricane Irma.

*These are regional telecasts; check your local listings or the BTN GameFinder. Most cable and satellite providers offer all BTN and SECN games on alternate channels.

Reactions: ColumbusCatFan1
Can't make it this week to the game and just learned that Big Ten here in Phoenix is not showing the game - so frustrating, trying to figure out best way for our big family to watch it?!?!

Can't make it this week to the game and just learned that Big Ten here in Phoenix is not showing the game - so frustrating, trying to figure out best way for our big family to watch it?!?!

Stream it with the BTN2GO app. If your TV supports it, you can now cast it to your TV from your phone or iPad. It works great for me. Jalen looking great out there.

Stream it with the BTN2GO app. If your TV supports it, you can now cast it to your TV from your phone or iPad. It works great for me. Jalen looking great out there.

I was hoping the app would have it, even though my carrier here doesn't carry the regional channels and I will try to cast it from my ipad to my 119 inch big screen ( :) ) for the family, but it is a projector set up, so not sure I will be able to figure it out - thanks and thanks!!! Even though I am not there to see it in person, I definitely hope he gets some more targets this game and the team rebounds from the ugly loss at Duke - that was tough to watch in person!

I was hoping the app would have it, even though my carrier here doesn't carry the regional channels and I will try to cast it from my ipad to my 119 inch big screen ( :) ) for the family, but it is a projector set up, so not sure I will be able to figure it out - thanks and thanks!!! Even though I am not there to see it in person, I definitely hope he gets some more targets this game and the team rebounds from the ugly loss at Duke - that was tough to watch in person!

In the BT2GO app there is a button on the upper right, I believe, that you can click and it will cast it automatically to your TV. Very easy and convenient.

Holy bejeezus - that's not a screen, that's a wall! Nice!

I don't know if you have heard this yet but WGN radio with Dave Ennent is a far superior audio play by play to anything, anywhere. If all else fails listen live on WGN and find one of those game trackers on CBS or ESPN.
If you are really savvy try to sync up the WGN audio with the TV Broadcast. I usually can't pull that off.

Turns out Xfinity only carries one B1G Network game and they are broadcasting the Penn State game. I can't watch it live anyway but was going to record it. Any suggestions?

Turns out Xfinity only carries one B1G Network game and they are broadcasting the Penn State game. I can't watch it live anyway but was going to record it. Any suggestions?

All games are available on BTN2GO. Streaming is your friend.

If you get BTN normally, use your cable/satellite login to stream. Hook your computer up to your big screen and away you go.

I don't know if you have heard this yet but WGN radio with Dave Ennent is a far superior audio play by play to anything, anywhere. If all else fails listen live on WGN and find one of those game trackers on CBS or ESPN.
If you are really savvy try to sync up the WGN audio with the TV Broadcast. I usually can't pull that off.

It's very easy if you have a DVR, and probably impossible if you don't.

The wgnam.com stream with Dave Eanet is usually 2 to 3 minutes later than the live TV feed. So record the game on the DVR and pause it at some easy to see point.
I usually do it at just as the ball is being kicked at the beginning of the game. Wait until Dave says "here's the run up and the kick" and push play at exactly that instant. You may have to make some small adjustments in real time, but with a little practice you can get it perfect.

Sometimes during commercials or half time WGN changes the delay and you may have to resync, but it won't be off by much.

If you are listening to WGN on the radio, I don't know what happens. That may even be ahead of the TV feed and then it can't be done. But if you get the Internet feed it should work.

Interesting Illinois is @ south Florida the same weekend the bears play @ Tampa. i bet a lot of Illinois area people are making the road trip

I just discovered for those of you who are having a hard time watching the game or even record it. It will be replayed in it;s entirety 9/18 1:00am on BTN

Evening games are great for most of you, but they really suck for some of us. The game begins at 12.30 am where I live.

Go Cats [yawn] [snore]!

At a certain point, realtors stop quoting lot sizes in square feet and speak in terms of acres.

At what point do TV screen sizes stop getting quoted in inches and start getting quotes in feet? You don't have a 119 inch. You have a 9'11".

But why didn't you spring for the extra inch to round round it up to a nice, even 10' diagonal ?? :)

Last edited:
At a certain point, realtors stop quoting lot sizes in square feet and speak in terms of acres.

At what point do TV screen sizes stop getting quoted in inches and start getting quotes in feet? You don't have a 119 inch. You have a 9'11".

Why didn't you spring for the extra inch to round round it up to a nice, even 10' diagonal ?? :)

They must be friends with Palindrome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT