ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Week One Schedule: Dreams Really Do Come True!

NUCat320

Dec 4, 2005
We’ve got four games in the early slot, across three networks. (Fox, FS1, BTN)

We’ve got the Cats and three other teams in the afternoon slot, across three networks. (CBS, Fox, BTN).

We’ve got three games in the evening slot, across three networks. (CBS, NBC, BTN).

And we’ve got one game in the HOLY CRAP FOR SICKOS ONLY slot, 10 pm Central, on BTN.

I know it’ll mess up ‘body clocks’ and that NU once blamed a west coast loss on messed up napping schedules (a wholly reasonable culprit), but I hope the FOR SICKOS ONLY time slot is maintained whenever there’s a west coast home game.

Also, we’ve got a whole new set of preseason patsies to familiarize ourselves with.

UCLA gets to whoop up on the Rainbows. Washington gets to pound whatever Weber State is (the fighting Harold Arceneaus?). Oregon trounces the Idaho Vandals (?). And USC gets to embarrass the Bayou Bengals in Baton Rouge (maybe).

YOU GUYS I AM SO READY TO WATCH 14 STRAIGHT HOURS OF BIG TEN FOOTBALL. (Don’t tell my wife. I’ll be outside, “pulling weeds” while watching on my phone.)

I am over my grumble-grumble expansion misgivings. I even thought of Maryland as a ‘traditional opponent’ when I was looking at the schedule yesterday.

I watched like seven movies over the weekend, mostly because I know I am done spending weekends watching movies starting this Saturday.

• Love
Reactions: NUCat320
14 hours is for lightweights! Michigan State kicks things off on Friday night. You can go a full day and a half practically!

And I'm going to be entertained on Thursday night by NDSU vs the Buffs as Deon continues to flail.

Reactions: NUCat320
And I'm going to be entertained on Thursday night by NDSU vs the Buffs as Deon continues to flail.
Right. I'm definitely watching that one. Regardless of who wins (but I think it'll be NDSU), I expect an entertaining game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT