ADVERTISEMENT

Bill Connelly’s Northwestern Football analysis

I don't think it's a good review I think we're never really really good defense and I think that his talk about our secondary was not that correct we just need to get a couple safety to stop up and will be a top-10 defense

I don't think it's a good review I think we're never really really good defense and I think that his talk about our secondary was not that correct we just need to get a couple safety to stop up and will be a top-10 defense

We had a good defense last year. The only team in the B1G that significantly outperformed us in terms of points allowed, which is the name of the game, was Wisconsin. Michigan, supposedly a great defense, gave up about one point less a game than NU did.

We had a good defense last year. The only team in the B1G that significantly outperformed us in terms of points allowed, which is the name of the game, was Wisconsin. Michigan, supposedly a great defense, gave up about one point less a game than NU did.
Just re-watched the MSU. Lewerke heaved the ball up for grabs successfully all day until the last play. Kentucky did a lot of same. Our pass defense wasn't just a product of us stopping the run, we really struggled against tall receivers

Nothing new

I also we watch the Kentucky game and Hartage was taken advantage many times by their tall receivers which is a bit disconcerting considering he's our best cornerback

I have to hand it to the guys who replied to this, as I could not even figure out what Wrassler was saying...

It is nearing finish of the rough draft and into the editorial stages, but likely not going to put it out until 2020, for the 25th anniversary of that team.

If ready for printing in 2019 maybe you could do just like the car companies with their models manufactured in 2019 which come out as 2020 models? The cover can still read "In commemoration of the 25th anniversary ...." even if the print runs are earlier.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChappyCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT