ADVERTISEMENT

Braun needs to blow up the Offense ASAP

DaCat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Braun as interim coach inherited one of the worst offenses in FBS. He is fighting for his job, and has the defense and special teams headed in the right direction. With this offense, however, he will be hard-pressed to win another game this season. If he really wants this job on a permanent basis, he needs to take drastic action with regards to the offense - namely, replace Bajakian and Anderson ASAP. The quickest fix, with the biggest return, is to simplify the blocking schemes. I don't care if our guys get beat one-on-one; but what's unforgiveable is having one or two linemen stand around looking for someone to block, while the opposing defense has open season on our QB and RB. I've seen this happen multiple times in every single game. If it's that obvious to a casual observer like me, what the hell are the coaches looking at? It's a disaster, and it's not rocket science to see what is happening. Braun is coaching for his livelihood, and Bajakian and Anderson are his biggest obstacles to success. Coach, get it done.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News