ADVERTISEMENT

Brooklyn, we did it! ROLL CALL: who else is going?

I can't believe NU is coming out East and are in the same section as one of the other teams I root for (UConn) and instead of being able to go to NYC, I will be on a damn plane to Texas for work! I won't even get to watch the damn game unless they have live tv on the flight.

Game thread is so relieved.

• Haha
Reactions: NUCat320
Good luck!

During the day it’s generally fine. You might find a homeless person sleeping there or asking for money or ranting but when it’s busy there’s safety in numbers. Or just generally the weirdos / drugged out folks don’t do bad stuff during the light of day.

Would not advise taking the subway late at night or in the wee hours of the morning. Odds are you will probably end up fine but it’s just a needless risk.

Reactions: CatManTrue
During the day it’s generally fine. You might find a homeless person sleeping there or asking for money or ranting but when it’s busy there’s safety in numbers. Or just generally the weirdos / drugged out folks don’t do bad stuff during the light of day.

Would not advise taking the subway late at night or in the wee hours of the morning. Odds are you will probably end up fine but it’s just a needless risk.
I was in Manhattan two years ago. Took the subway all over area. Including at 5am early starts. Never had a problem whatsoever. Imo, it is just as "safe" as el in chicago. Only weird thing that happened was we witnessed a fellow relieving himself on a wall near platform. Not sure if he was crazy or what. Much worse happens at olgilve metro station in chicago.

Reactions: CappyNU
I was in Manhattan two years ago. Took the subway all over area. Including at 5am early starts. Never had a problem whatsoever. Imo, it is just as "safe" as el in chicago. Only weird thing that happened was we witnessed a fellow relieving himself on a wall near platform. Not sure if he was crazy or what. Much worse happens at olgilve metro station in chicago.
I relieved myself in a cup behind the NU bench.

J/k! What a victory. Worth every penny. I still can’t believe we won.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT