ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Clark v WNBA

Is pretty pro Clark - or maybe moreso anti the people within women’s basketball who are against her for obviously racial and sexuality tinged reasons - but even I think it’s fairly obvious it shouldn’t be surprising a talented rookie isn’t a top 2-3 player at her position to make a 12 player roster yet. The sport doesn’t need her in EVERYTHING for her to drive attendance. The opportunity to go to the Olympics is still a rare thing that should be earned. Clark is most likely going to have opportunities to be an Olympic star in the future. Doesn’t have to be now.
I wouldn't be surprised to see NBC try to get her to do studio commentary for the Olympics. Will be interesting to see if her people think that is a net positive for her.

I wouldn't be surprised to see NBC try to get her to do studio commentary for the Olympics. Will be interesting to see if her people think that is a net positive for her.
Oh man, you’re 100% right. They’ll pay her huge money and she’ll take it. Much more than she makes playing ball. Plenty of active coaches and players doing similar these days, just like Turasi herself. Thats a win-win for everybody.

Reactions: hoosboot
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT