ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone fill me in on what happened?

DocCat2

Aug 25, 2005
I had to work and my DVR didn't record. What was the controversy involving Wisconsin punt returner? I saw the final play. Could have gone either way. I was a little surprised there was no flag for PI.

Also, I haven't seen anyone yet criticize our kicker. I know he was the hero against Notre Dame, but he's missed an assload of kicks this year. I know the weather wasn't great, but in a low-scoring tense struggle like today, missing a 27 yd kick is unforgivable... Was the snap/hold ok?

I had to work and my DVR didn't record. What was the controversy involving Wisconsin punt returner? I saw the final play. Could have gone either way. I was a little surprised there was no flag for PI.

Also, I haven't seen anyone yet criticize our kicker. I know he was the hero against Notre Dame, but he's missed an assload of kicks this year. I know the weather wasn't great, but in a low-scoring tense struggle like today, missing a 27 yd kick is unforgivable... Was the snap/hold ok?
I'm trying to be forgiving to the kicker as it was cold and slippery out there.

Wis returned a punt for a TD that got called back because of an illegal hand signal which caused our first cover guy to let up and run by him. It seemed like a cheap call at first but when you see how our guys let up because of his signal, it makes me feel like it was the right call after all.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT