ADVERTISEMENT

Can the Ryans start a NIL fund so we can have guys that actually can play?

DocCat2

Aug 25, 2005
Sure, the coaching sucks. But these guys are slow, unathletic, and just don't have the physical talent and ability to compete in the B1T. I think there is a horrendous dearth of football talent and ability and terrible coaching.

I don't know how the NIL BS even works... All I know is it allows guys to become millionaires as high school seniors. Maybe the Ryan family can start a $847 million NIL fund so we can pay the high school studs to come to NU to play...

Reactions: Titanium999
Sure, the coaching sucks. But these guys are slow, unathletic, and just don't have the physical talent and ability to compete in the B1T. I think there is a horrendous dearth of football talent and ability and terrible coaching.

I don't know how the NIL BS even works... All I know is it allows guys to become millionaires as high school seniors. Maybe the Ryan family can start a $847 million NIL fund so we can pay the high school studs to come to NU to play...
The NIL doomed NU! Our admissions are way too tough!

Not a bad idea. The Ryan’s love Fitz for building the program the right way and upholding Northwestern standards. NIL should HELP NU get better players, not hurt. It could be a powerful way to compete for all the academically qualified 4* kids we offer but don’t close on.

The probelm is n

Are you F****** serious? I pray I do not get an appointment with you for my gout.

• Haha
Reactions: drewjin
I think $847 million could buy a bunch of top shelf talent. Isn't that what is happening now? I was just reading about a "bidding war" in Florida where some stud QB keeps changing his "commitment" (laughable choice of words!) for the highest bidder for his services. Seems to me there must be some elite FB talent out there that we could do the same for....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT