ADVERTISEMENT

CC! Rest Law so we can have him at full strength vs Oklahoma!

We will destroy Lewis so we need our best player rested! Give Gaines, Skelly and Falzon extra minutes to develop their games!
I think I've got what Law does! If he drank some beet juice from Mariano's, I think it is food disorder or something. It tasted bad going down, but I thought it would be good for me! I've had the shits for two days now and I should have thrown it up. WARNING!! Stay away from that red beet juice that they bottle in those plastic bottles!

We will destroy Lewis so we need our best player rested! Give Gaines, Skelly and Falzon extra minutes to develop their games!
This I agree with. Lewis is nothing more than a scrimmage. No one should play more than 22 minutes, get the W and focus on OU. The Sooners game is a must-win for the NCAA, or a must-lose-close. The B1G is shaping up to be pretty darn competitive this year (NU already has its win against the worst team and it took OT to get it) so counting on more than 10 B1G wins is expecting a lot. And 10-8 with no quality OOC wins? Not likely to make it......

I think I've got what Law does! If he drank some beet juice from Mariano's, I think it is food disorder or something. It tasted bad going down, but I thought it would be good for me! I've had the shits for two days now and I should have thrown it up. WARNING!! Stay away from that red beet juice that they bottle in those plastic bottles!

Pretty sure you don't have to warn people to stay away from that, Mick. Kinda speaks for itself. :rolleyes:

Reactions: mickbula
This I agree with. Lewis is nothing more than a scrimmage. No one should play more than 22 minutes, get the W and focus on OU. The Sooners game is a must-win for the NCAA, or a must-lose-close. The B1G is shaping up to be pretty darn competitive this year (NU already has its win against the worst team and it took OT to get it) so counting on more than 10 B1G wins is expecting a lot. And 10-8 with no quality OOC wins? Not likely to make it......
Illinois is a good BT team! We almost beat Purdue which is one of the best!

Watched OU play and win at USC and Wichita State on consecutive weekends. They are the funnest to watch team I've seen so far this year. Their frosh pg will be tough for NU, or any team, to contain. Best freshman in the country. Some real shot-blockers too.

NU will have their hands full. I hope they can hang with the Sooners.

Watched OU play and win at USC and Wichita State on consecutive weekends. They are the funnest to watch team I've seen so far this year. Their frosh pg will be tough for NU, or any team, to contain. Best freshman in the country. Some real shot-blockers too.

NU will have their hands full. I hope they can hang with the Sooners.
NU doesn't fare well against teams with great athletes. Don't look for a W in Norman Friday.

And we are nearly 2-0 after nearly beating the second-best team in the conference at their place. Illinois beat us twice last year with a meh team; they always play that game like it is their NCAA tourney game, since that is the closest they will be to the Dance for awhile.

The way we are playing, barring significant injuries, we will improve on our 10-8 BIG record from last year. Extremely favorable schedule; we don't play Purdue again, and we get MSU only once, at home. Can easily see us winning 12, perhaps more and every last one of them will likely help our KenPom with all BIG teams in the top 100.

And we are nearly 2-0 after nearly beating the second-best team in the conference at their place. Illinois beat us twice last year with a meh team; they always play that game like it is their NCAA tourney game, since that is the closest they will be to the Dance for awhile.

The way we are playing, barring significant injuries, we will improve on our 10-8 BIG record from last year. Extremely favorable schedule; we don't play Purdue again, and we get MSU only once, at home. Can easily see us winning 12, perhaps more and every last one of them will likely help our KenPom with all BIG teams in the top 100.
Heck ya!

NU doesn't fare well against teams with great athletes. Don't look for a W in Norman Friday.
That's the kind of team we'll have to beat if we want to have any sort of run in the Tournament. After the Texas Tech train wreck, I'll admit that I'm not all that optimistic about this one. I am, however, very interested to see what kind of showing we have. Winning this one would be a significant boost to our resume', but even failing that, I'll be encouraged by a strong, competitive effort by our guys. Will be very discouraged if we get run out of the gym again.

1)Winning this one would be a significant boost to our resume', but even failing that, 2) I'll be encouraged by a strong, competitive effort by our guys. 3)Will be very discouraged if we get run out of the gym again.
1)True
2) True
3) True

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT