ADVERTISEMENT

CHAMP!!!!!!!!

Truly exceptional. The young man has ice water running through his veins. How great is was to have his little brother on his bag too. Hopefully we've seen the beginning of a long and storied career here this summer.

The Windon is coming up next month (22nd and 23rd I believe). I don't know if they still need volunteers (I'm working on Sunday), but a chance to congratulate the #1 ranked amateur in the world, wearing purple!!!

Originally posted by Smolmania:

The Windon is coming up next month (22nd and 23rd I believe). I don't know if they still need volunteers (I'm working on Sunday), but a chance to congratulate the #1 ranked amateur in the world, wearing purple!!!
I will be there and look forward to meeting him. Also, Matt should be a shoo-in to make the Walker Cup team. Fortunately it will not coincide with any college event.

Originally posted by BlackRobeCat:
Truly exceptional. The young man has ice water running through his veins. How great is was to have his little brother on his bag too. Hopefully we've seen the beginning of a long and storied career here this summer.
Matt stated in an interview that his little bro has the better short game, so here's hoping that little bro eventually dons the purple as well.

It is hard to believe that NU has had 2 finalists in the recent past

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT