ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Dave Braun - Post game - Thanks the fan for support pre game and walking off the bus "we want our fans to a part of this"

Eurocat

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
"As we write a special story".

That is at 16 or so minutes in.

I hope he wins 10 this year and gets the job, heck even seven or so would do it. More? Less? Five? Eight?

That having been said one cannot possibly watch the postgame on not be moved by a guy doing his best in incredibly hard circumstances. This guy is really busting his ass for the school and program that I love.

I am rooting for you coach Braun. Go get em!

Go Cats.

Sorry volume is so low, not sure why that is.

Last edited:

I hope he wins 10 this year and gets the job, heck even seven or so would do it. More? Less? Five? Eight?

That having been said one cannot possibly watch the postgame on not be moved by a guy doing his best in incredibly hard circumstances. This guy is really busting his ass for the school and program that I love.

Go Cats.

Absolutely. He had just a few huge smiles that the cameras caught today, and he appeared to be tearing up just a bit during his BTN postgame interview.

He’s totally invested.

Reactions: Eurocat and drewjin

Go Cats.

Try turning your volume up. The volume is fine on this side.

Reactions: drewjin
He looks like Oppy and talks like Andy....I am all behind this guy....In my perfect fantasy world he remains the head coach and Fitz becomes AD.....and Schill is Barny (already used his bullet)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT