ADVERTISEMENT

Collins needs to bring in a four star point guard for next year!

This is how the fake news mantra began. State a non fact then twist and twist until it resembles the truth. Then say, see, I told ya.

And having competed at NU, having had a quad, and understanding the recovery, I don’t buy it. But, fortunately, we have a full season and two years to examine and discuss. So, let’s see what happens.

This and the other three threads spoke to walkee’s asinine statements. Now, it is still clear, many of you look to absolve or ignore his BS. So, we will just keep reviewing attacks of the past.

So Ash is the backup point guard?

So Ash is the backup point guard?

I think ccc goes with a lead guard and then either an off guard or wing. Frankly, I have never heard him say point or lead. I think it came from mac.

I don't think we have a backup lead thus so many mac minutes. Without mac, I think a variety of guys handle the ball. When it is brown, it has not led to many assists or baskets.

That's true, but I'm extremely concerned about developing someone to replace B-Mac, and,in my opinion, that person is not Brown. Wrassler is right - finding someone to replace a guy who led the BIG in assists is not easy but extremely important.
Isn't Lathon supposed to be a lead guard?

He is playing hurt because you say so Mike. No reports to corroborate.
Hey, did you see the difference between someone recovering from a quad injury and someone who is rounding back into shape? Did you notice the difference in quickness, both offensively and defensively?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT