ADVERTISEMENT

Coolest stadium photo of the day!

Alaskawildkat

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2005
My son watching Hawaii play Navy in Aloha Stadium tonight sent me this photo at halftime. Pretty cool considering the Hawaii team is known as the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors.

At halftime Hawaii led Navy 38-14 and moments ago won the game with a final score of 59-41 making them one of, if not the winningest team in college football this season given their upset win over Colorado State last week.

IMG_6817_zpswajbysxp.jpg

(On a side note, when I first got the photo I wondered what those two huge ice cream cones were on each side of the field.)

Last edited:
My son watching Hawaii play Navy in Aloha Stadium tonight sent me this photo at halftime. Pretty cool considering the Hawaii team is known as the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors.

At halftime Hawaii led Navy 38-14 and moments ago won the game with a final score of 59-41 making them one of, if not the winningest team in college football this season given their upset win over Colorado State last week.

IMG_6817_zpswajbysxp.jpg

(On a side note, when I first got the photo I wondered what those two huge ice cream cones were on each side of the field.)

double rainbow! but what does it mean?!

double rainbow! but what does it mean?!
According to a silly website about the universe or some such:

Double Rainbow Symbolism... Serendipity

A double rainbow means serendipitous magic is on the way, the path of personal magic is opening for you.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
According to a silly website about the universe or some such:

Double Rainbow Symbolism... Serendipity

A double rainbow means serendipitous magic is on the way, the path of personal magic is opening for you.
In this case a double rainbow might mean coach-of-the-year for Hawaii if their first two games are an indicator. Compare this team to last year. And they lost their presumptive starting quarterback to transfer in the off season. Impressive improvement.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT