ADVERTISEMENT

Countdown to Fall Football is here heralded by return of HailtoPurple

Alaskawildkat

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2005
If you aren't already getting excited about the Northwestern Football Season ahead, then check out GoUPurple's HailtoPurple.com website and take a listen to the team and students jaming to Go U NU in the feature captioned, "WiskyRiverRunDry. MOV."

The featured update is another titled, "Preseason Bowl Projections" and there is a challenge to continue to reignite a past Northwestern Football Tradition in another feature titled, "Per recent tradition, It's time to Light the Northwestern Grand Candle."

Pictured is a treasured photo shared with me from the late FarEastWildcat on the occasion of the 100th Anniversary commemoration of the "Light the Northwestern Grand Candle" tradition.

IMG_2462_zpsuimm5oj6.jpg

And for today's trivia, feel free to guess as to which one of these three has been a regular contributor to the HailtoPurple website over the past decades:

DSC6267_zpsa1lwckcx.jpg

The Updated HailtoPurple.com website

Reactions: mountaindrew
Stephen Colbert was also practicing his Wildcat touchdown celebration dance last weekend in NYC. Spread da word.

If you aren't already getting excited about the Northwestern Football Season ahead, then check out GoUPurple's HailtoPurple.com website and take a listen to the team and students jaming to Go U NU in the feature captioned, "WiskyRiverRunDry. MOV."

The featured update is another titled, "Preseason Bowl Projections" and there is a challenge to continue to reignite a past Northwestern Football Tradition in another feature titled, "Per recent tradition, It's time to Light the Northwestern Grand Candle."

Pictured is a treasured photo shared with me from the late FarEastWildcat on the occasion of the 100th Anniversary commemoration of the "Light the Northwestern Grand Candle" tradition.

IMG_2462_zpsuimm5oj6.jpg

And for today's trivia, feel free to guess as to which one of these three has been a regular contributor to the HailtoPurple website over the past decades:

DSC6267_zpsa1lwckcx.jpg

Not the two with the Yuengling in their hand.

IMG_2462_zpsuimm5oj6.jpg

DSC6267_zpsa1lwckcx.jpg

I’m going with my friend No Chores, who befriended me in Oxford, Ohio, 15 years ago and also was the conduit to the Rolling Rock tent and also the Van Hoose family. A good man.

Reactions: Alaskawildkat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT