ADVERTISEMENT

Dark Ages

And a c o r b i has stated it'll probably be worse even the next few years

And a c o r b i has stated it'll probably be worse even the next few years
This is on the administration of Northwestern. They don’t care they have produced a shit product. A top tier institution should care!

I was at NU the early seventies when then Pres. Strotz tried to downgrade football and athletics at NU. Our solid head coach Alex Agase left for Purdue and John Pont was brought in to replace him. The program declined after that until GB was hired. I also think we are facing another decline with a long recovery. This one feels different. A lot more is a stake.

Reactions: Rebel II
K4QCTJIXFVD5PBGW4X2ERSBTFU.jpg

This post might have set a record for how quickly a thread aged badly around here.

One win doesn't solve all of our problems, but this team fought to the end and won a great game against a Big Ten opponent.

That did not look like a Dark Ages squad tonight.

Last edited:
This post might have set a record for how quickly a thread aged badly around here.

One win doesn't solve all of our problems, but this team fought to the end and won a great game against a Big Ten opponent.

It didn’t set a record. Go back and read the game day thread. It is comedy gold, like it generally is!

Reactions: zeek55

Well…

The 1982 team that had Sandy Schwab throwing the ball all over the park came from way behind to beat Minnesota for its second win of the year.

Reactions: IGNORE2 and drewjin
Well…

The 1982 team that had Sandy Schwab throwing the ball all over the park came from way behind to beat Minnesota for its second win of the year.
That team put up some good points that year. Less of the shut outs than other years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT