ADVERTISEMENT

DB / RB injuries

ricko654321

Nov 15, 2006
I missed the Coco injury, was going to the bathroom. I heard it didn’t look good. Any ideas? And did Theran Johnson also go out with an injury? I saw we replaced him but didn’t notice a play where / if he got hurt.

And do we know what Cam Porter’s injury is, any idea when he’s back?

Last edited:
I missed the Coco injury, was going to the bathroom. I heard it didn’t look good. Any ideas? And did Theran Johnson also go out with an injury? I saw we replaced him but didn’t notice a play where / if he got hurt.

Coco played plenty of snaps so I guess he’s fine. Johnson was also in for plenty of snaps. No idea on Cam. I have a hunch though he’s been hurt since camp which is why we’ve been rotating so much.

Reactions: ricko654321

Coco looked like he hurt his knee slipping on the opening kickoff return. But then he played the rest of the game as far as I know.

Our guys were having issues with the footing early in the game, it seemed our cleats were getting stuck in the turf on more than one occasion. That seemed to be what happened with Coco on the opening kickoff, luckily he was able to return and play most of the game.

Our equipment manager deserves some blame yesterday. Guys were slipping a ton throughout the game. Not just at the beginning. Washington had no issues. Did they even test out the cleats?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT