ADVERTISEMENT

Did we turn the corner last year with our defense?

Wrestlerneverdiesasacatfan

Feb 25, 2015
wrassler is all about being and staying aggressive! I thought we turned the corner with our defense last year and felt it was capable of bringing us to te promised land(our offense stank up the place from time to time). Can we sustain that effort we had last year on defense? Wrassler can't wait to get this party started! Let's strap it on! What say you my wildcat brethren?

wrassler is all about being and staying aggressive! I thought we turned the corner with our defense last year and felt it was capable of bringing us to te promised land(our offense stank up the place from time to time). Can we sustain that effort we had last year on defense? Wrassler can't wait to get this party started! Let's strap it on! What say you my wildcat brethren?

The talent is definitely there. Only concern is that they stay healthy. Pretty much ran out of DT last year for example.

I'd agree if both Kuhar and Mc can return and healthy this year there is no reason other than a few question marks at linebacker, that we can't be a shut down defense against .500 like teams. Stanford will be a big test because they try to run down our throats. To me this will be the best defensive secondary we have had in a long time!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT