ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t move my posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about a ref with self-respect?

Then he ignores it
"Talk about Northwestern sports other than football and basketball here"

A poster intentionally posts threads on the wrong board, then a moderator moves the thread to the correct board without penalty, the poster petulantly changes the thread title to give orders to the moderator and then directly insults the moderator in a subsequent post.

Wrong. The posts are posted right where they should be.

Honestly, if it were me, I'd probably put the women's basketball threads in the "other sports" category.
I mean, thats where all the other women's sports are and lacrosse and field hockey are certainly more noteworthy than women's basketball.
Or just start a separate category for every team.
That would make it easier to find all the lacrosse threads or field hockey threads or men's soccer threads or whatever.

Reactions: BarefootCat
Honestly, if it were me, I'd probably put the women's basketball threads in the "other sports" category.
I mean, thats where all the other women's sports are and lacrosse and field hockey are certainly more noteworthy than women's basketball.
Or just start a separate category for every team.
That would make it easier to find all the lacrosse threads or field hockey threads or men's soccer threads or whatever.
I think the word is obdurate.

I was with a fishing buddy in a 16 foot boat this past summer and he went on a long harangue about how war solves a lot of manmade problems. He sounded pro-war. Thankfully the bass were biting.
I am anti-gun and anti-war, for the record. Unless CSC forces me to change my position.

• Haha
Reactions: PurpleWhiteBoy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT