ADVERTISEMENT

Donations

Turk

May 29, 2001
Blacklisted by Fitz
Does the university give back the donations that were attached to tickets, if they decide there wont be any fans?
Look, i have a florida perspective and its incredibly bad down here. Maybe 250,000 more will get sick in the next week. But dont bust on florida because the waves will come all over.

At any rate, I dont believe there will be any games even played now. Its hitting the fan bigtime. The good news is that its mostly treatable but sadness as well. Stay safe

Areas that are highly vaccinated might, just might, avoid this situation. At least that’s what I hope. My friend whose wife was a COVID nurse is now in a different unit, so I can’t get much intel on the situation here.
Florida ranks 24th in percentage of people fully vaccinated. A lot of states are going to be in trouble.

Florida ranks 24th in percentage of people fully vaccinated. A lot of states are going to be in trouble.
My BFF and I are planning to ride gravel in the forest of NW Arkansas in late October. We rented a small house on the outskirts of Fayetteville, so I think we will be fine. By that time, Razorback games may be off limits to fans. It’s very bad down there from what I hear.

I think we are all in a real mess. Now scientist are fighting with eachother. But the question is refunds on tickets.

My BFF and I are planning to ride gravel in the forest of NW Arkansas in late October.

Take a side trip to Bentonville if you have a hankering to do some mountain biking. Amongst Mountain Bikers, Bentonville is known more for its world class mountain bike trails than for Wal Mart.

I'm temporaily grounded for trying to make love to a tree while almost making a tight, semi-vertical, Switchback. Probably should have gotten sowed up, but nah.

Reactions: Gladeskat
Take a side trip to Bentonville if you have a hankering to do some mountain biking. Amongst Mountain Bikers, Bentonville is known more for its world class mountain bike trails than for Wal Mart.

I'm temporaily grounded for trying to make love to a tree while almost making a tight, semi-vertical, Switchback. Probably should have gotten sowed up, but nah.
You just described why I don’t MB. Actually, it’s hard to do in Chicago.

Reactions: Gladeskat
My BFF and I are planning to ride gravel in the forest of NW Arkansas in late October. We rented a small house on the outskirts of Fayetteville, so I think we will be fine. By that time, Razorback games may be off limits to fans. It’s very bad down there from what I hear.
If you're vaccinated, you'll likely be fine. The vaccinated and unvaccinnated are living in different worlds right now in terms of protection.

Just get up there in that one hollar up above where the White brothers live and have a splash of that moonshine. Cousin Ned said that like to kill any ole virus.

If fans are not allowed at games my guess is that we’ll be given the option of a refund or keeping the funds with NU to be used for future tickets.

That’s how the Chicago Symphony Orchestra handled it for the cancelled 20/21 season.

If fans are not allowed at games my guess is that we’ll be given the option of a refund or keeping the funds with NU to be used for future tickets.

That’s how the Chicago Symphony Orchestra handled it for the cancelled 20/21 season.

For last year's b-ball they allowed you to "float" the donation required for seats until this year. I told them ok to keep and they changed the donation type to allow for tax deduction.

Reactions: Turk
For last year's b-ball they allowed you to "float" the donation required for seats until this year. I told them ok to keep and they changed the donation type to allow for tax deduction.
That sounds fair. I just would want some recognition tied to the seats for a future year. Im starting to get nervous.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT