ADVERTISEMENT

Drives

NJCat83588

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2001
USA Today (Paul Myerberg) has a weekend recap story that features NU pretty prominently including a pic. They give a shout out to Board favorite Adam Cushing for the job the NU OL did, and a "number of the day":

2: Number of scoring drives longer than 60 yards given up by NU, the opening FG drive by Stanford, and the 75 yards TD drive by Ball State (aided by a hands to the face penalty if I recall correctly). That's pretty good.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...l-stars-of-the-week-numbers-to-know/73325694/

USA Today (Paul Myerberg) has a weekend recap story that features NU pretty prominently including a pic. They give a shout out to Board favorite Adam Cushing for the job the NU OL did, and a "number of the day":

2: Number of scoring drives longer than 60 yards given up by NU, the opening FG drive by Stanford, and the 75 yards TD drive by Ball State (aided by a hands to the face penalty if I recall correctly). That's pretty good.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...l-stars-of-the-week-numbers-to-know/73325694/
How does 2 scoring drives longer than 60 in five games compare?
To the next bet team?
To last year's NU total?
To the average?

How does 2 scoring drives longer than 60 in five games compare?
To the next bet team?
To last year's NU total?
To the average?

You sound like my Ph.D. advisor, always asking the tough follow-up questions......

Hope you are feeling better.

You sound like my Ph.D. advisor, always asking the tough follow-up questions......

Hope you are feeling better.

So your Ph. D. Advisor didn't know how to research answers either or just lazy like me? ;)
I'm feeling better. It has been almost a month since the accident and I have been released from homebound status which means I can go to Physical Therapy at a PT center and do what I feel up to, starting today. I'm actually going to go into my office for a couple of hours today and see what that is like. I'm still non weight bearing on my left hip and right hand but have little pain except when I wack em.

My biggest concern now is that I remain foggy from the concussion and can only do light reading with out getting a head ache and a sort of claustrophobic feeling. I used to do math puzzles (cross sums) for fun everyday (what a nerd!) but I can't seem to solve them correctly yet. That is bothersome to me.

Thanks for asking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT