ADVERTISEMENT

Duke-NU will be a night game

After I read this, memories of the 2007 disaster came rushing back.

Hoping for a different result 10 seasons later.

Don't love the 11am starts, but we seem to play horribly at night. I'm thinking of the games against Ohio State, Ball State, Nebraska, Michigan and the stinker loss against Purdue. Does anyone know what our record is for home night games?

Don't love the 11am starts, but we seem to play horribly at night. I'm thinking of the games against Ohio State, Ball State, Nebraska, Michigan and the stinker loss against Purdue. Does anyone know what our record is for home night games?
2004 NU beat No. 6/7 Ohio State on the last play of the game when Noah Herron scored a TD. I don't remember any of the night time losses.

Reactions: rmndcat

If the list of home night games on Hail to Purple is accurate, our record at night at home is 7-13, including 0-5 on homecoming.

http://hailtopurple.com/cde/homesites.html

beats the dog crap out of 100 degrees on the field AND in the stands like this past duke game. :eek:

With no food in me all day except a half dozen beers, I had a wonderful time bonking badly in the heat during and after the game.

With no food in me all day except a half dozen beers, I had a wonderful time bonking badly in the heat during and after the game.

For any Brits that may have happened onto this board, Gladeskat's definition of "bonking" is not the same idiom as you're used to...

Reactions: iskaboo
Love it! Play all September games at night. I'm sure the Evanston city fathers would love it.

<s>

I'm somehow shocked you didn't complain that you'd already started making tailgating plans or something to that effect.

</s>

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT