ADVERTISEMENT

NU vs. UConn (3/24): 6:45 PM CT, truTV

So more important for a 4 seed Duke than #1 overall see. Got it

The Eastern Region 1/16 vs 8/9 game also was played Sunday at 7:45 last year. The Eastern Region 8/9 game was played at 12:15 Sunday last year.

The schedule is templated and it looks like they keep it the same year over year unless there’s good reason to change. Cats are 14.5 point underdogs. I’m not surprised they are playing the TruTV game.

The Eastern Region 1/16 vs 8/9 game also was played Sunday at 7:45 last year. The Eastern Region 8/9 game was played at 12:15 Sunday last year.

The schedule is templated and it looks like they keep it the same year over year unless there’s good reason to change. Cats are 14.5 point underdogs. I’m not surprised they are playing the TruTV game.
So lets make them wish that they had not made that decision when we knock them off

Reactions: drewjin and zbag51
But we’ve still got Ian “Ball Don’t Lie” Eagle and the CBS Final Four Crew on the call.

I imagine we’ll get a downgrade in crews, unfortunately, for next weekend’s games.

It would be nice to have old pal Robbie Hummel’s crew join, but my guess is that that group is done after Sunday.

But we’ve still got Ian “Ball Don’t Lie” Eagle and the CBS Final Four Crew on the call.

I imagine we’ll get a downgrade in crews, unfortunately, for next weekend’s games.

It would be nice to have old pal Robbie Hummel’s crew join, but my guess is that that group is done after Sunday.
I see what you did there. 😀

Reactions: Baz=Heisman

Ian Eagle calls the local Knicks and Nets games on local TV in NY (Nets more often). His basketball partner for years was Sarah Kustok, sister of Zak.

My question is, "How do you watch TruTV?" Is it on UTubeTV? or Xfinity?

TruTV is also available to stream on YouTube TV, iOS App Store, Google Play, Amazon App Store, Chromecast, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku and Android TV

It's based entirely on ratings, and the highest-rated game of the weekend is always the third Sunday CBS game that leads into 60 Minutes, so they try to put the biggest name in that game that they can. But because of 60 Minutes, the second game at that site has to go to truTV.

The regional crews are Eagle/Raftery/Hill, Harlan/Bonner/Van Gundy, Anderson/Jackson, and Catalon/Lappas. All four are excellent.

Reactions: NUCat320
Lastly: truTV is widely available. It was known as Court TV many years ago, and is part of practically every basic cable/satellite and live streaming package.

Perhaps CBS is also excited about JMU as a Cinderella. Funny moment on the broadcast yesterday when they said that James Madison University was named after the fourth president, who was a contemporary of Bill Raftery. Ouch.
Raftery and jokes about Raftery is the goat. Grant Hill and Raftery stumbled all over each other to make the same “Bill coached that team didn’t he” joke during our game about some event they mentioned from 60 years ago.

Reactions: NUCat320
Was “Onions!” when Barnhizer made that great drive and got fouled? Maybe 30-27?

Ian Eagle's call on Boo's rainbow shot in OT was excellent as well. "BUIE! MAJOR SPLASH!"

My question is, "How do you watch TruTV?" Is it on UTubeTV? or Xfinity?

I am old fashioned and lazy. I just get cable and flick through the channels rather than having to do a course in advanced electronics whenever I turn on the tube. Too tiresome and I just want to chill out. Apart from ESPN and sports games I really don't watch TV anyway. Maybe an episode of Law and Order every now and then.

Point being, trutv is on every cable "basic" package. If you have cable, there is a 98% chance you have trutv.

I am old fashioned and lazy. I just get cable and flick through the channels rather than having to do a course in advanced electronics whenever I turn on the tube. Too tiresome and I just want to chill out. Apart from ESPN and sports games I really don't watch TV anyway. Maybe an episode of Law and Order every now and then.

Point being, trutv is on every cable "basic" package. If you have cable, there is a 98% chance you have trutv.
I'm with you Euro. I get every NCAA and NIT tournament game except those that are streaming only. If you don't have cable, however, you can go to one of the many watch party locations around the country and have a few beers with your NU pals.

I'm with you Euro. I get every NCAA and NIT tournament game except those that are streaming only. If you don't have cable, however, you can go to one of the many watch party locations around the country and have a few beers with your NU pals.

Exactly. 98% of the games are on tv and the two percent that are not I figure something out.

Reactions: No Chores
For what it is worth - backup (this is a good one and they dont spam you in my experience)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT