ADVERTISEMENT

Duke vs Northwestern

nycat33

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2014
It looks like the Duke game will be a primetime kickoff (nightgame) on BTN. Should be a good one before big ten play starts.

It's a pity that game will be on BTN, I'd really love to watch it. Maybe ESPN or ABC will somehow magically get it instead.

Maybe you should attend in person. Wear purple.

Okay, don't take this the wrong way, but...I'm not THAT interested in the game. :)

p.s. FloridAlum, I sincerely hope your screen name = NU alum who lives in Florida, and not Florida (gators) alum. I don't wanna have to hate you.

I would imagine UT fans would be cheering for Duke as I am guessing that David Cutcliffe is still pretty popular in Knoxville.

I would imagine UT fans would be cheering for Duke as I am guessing that David Cutcliffe is still pretty popular in Knoxville.

Absolutely. Still a lot of love for Coach Cut here among Vols fans, and by extension for his success at Duke.

On the other hand, nothing wrong with Duke losing a game here or there. I might root for NU in that one, you guys and gals have grown on me :)

Okay, don't take this the wrong way, but...I'm not THAT interested in the game. :)

p.s. FloridAlum, I sincerely hope your screen name = NU alum who lives in Florida, and not Florida (gators) alum. I don't wanna have to hate you.

NU alum, live in Florida, Gator fans are annoying, they are the southern equivalent of Notre Dame fans, insufferable, and if they lose it is always someone else's fault

NU alum, live in Florida, Gator fans are annoying, they are the southern equivalent of Notre Dame fans, insufferable, and if they lose it is always someone else's fault

And they insist on wearing cutoff jean shorts (jorts) and visors, even to their weddings and funerals. I agree, they're insufferable. :)

jort-man.jpg

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT