ADVERTISEMENT

Earnest Brown drops to 3 star...

Yeah, and their crystal ball still has him as a 50/50 shot to TCU or Texas A&M.

Glad he's a Cat.

...on 247 composite. Right on cue.
Of all these sites, I think 247 is the worst. How can they with any accuracy rate players abilities to 1/10,000 of a point. Plus they list players as "warm" when there is no long any mutual interest between the school and the player.

Of all these sites, I think 247 is the worst. How can they with any accuracy rate players abilities to 1/10,000 of a point. Plus they list players as "warm" when there is no long any mutual interest between the school and the player.
The give them a 1-10 scale and divide by 10,000?

Seems like high star recruits retain there star ranking when they commit to a big name school, but drop a star when committing to a blue collar school. Brown in your case and AJ Epenesa dropped from a 5* to a 4* on rivals once he committed to Iowa. Could be just me though.....:rolleyes: Juan Harris, another Iowa recruit was a 4* till he committed to Iowa last year, then dropped to 3*. 247 did not drop Epenesa, but they did drop Harris to 3*.

Last edited:
Seems like high star recruits retain there star ranking when they commit to a big name school, but drop a star when committing to a blue collar school. Brown in your case and AJ Epenesa dropped from a 5* to a 4* on rivals once he committed to Iowa. Could be just me though.....:rolleyes: Juan Harris, another Iowa recruit was a 4* till he committed to Iowa last year, then dropped to 3*. 247 did not drop Epenesa, but they did drop Harris to 3*.

Well we all know SEC sells.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT