ADVERTISEMENT

Expect lighter than usual moderation for the next few days...

CappyNU

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2004
Chicago
Unfortunately I've got an appointment under the knife tomorrow to fix a fractured clavicle from a biking accident, so I'm likely to be a bit out of it for a few days.

Fortunately God has a sense of humor, given that the 'Cats are playing on Yom Kippur Friday night, so I expect you all to follow tradition and think about all of the terrible things you've done over the past year, such as watching a Friday night NU football game for example, and seek forgiveness from those who you have wronged. I expect it to be a proper kumbaya scene when I get back in action.

Unfortunately I've got an appointment under the knife tomorrow to fix a fractured clavicle from a biking accident, so I'm likely to be a bit out of it for a few days.

Fortunately God has a sense of humor, given that the 'Cats are playing on Yom Kippur Friday night, so I expect you all to follow tradition and think about all of the terrible things you've done over the past year, such as watching a Friday night NU football game for example, and seek forgiveness from those who you have wronged. I expect it to be a proper kumbaya scene when I get back in action.
Time to start the rant threads. Who wants to talk about the presidential campaign?

• Love
Reactions: FeralFelidae
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT