ADVERTISEMENT

First-half thread for NU vs. BG

Cats now 6 0f 7 on 3rd downs with 2:43 left in the half per WGN -- followed by TD for Larkin!

Geez. Hope Brown's knee did not just give out. He was just starting to develop a feel with Thorson. We need him the rest of the year.

Yeah, hope Brown is ok, he was a really nice addition this year.
Plus, I gotta like any kid who graduates in three years and then goes to grad school.

Reactions: CoralSpringsCat
Hated to see that. Replay didn't look like it had too much weight on it when hit so hope he is okay.

Geez. Hope Brown's knee did not just give out. He was just starting to develop a feel with Thorson. We need him the rest of the year.

By the way, it's classic human nature how many more people jump in and post when things are going bad. Since we went on this 28-0 run, there are like four of us posting. Crickets from the rest...
I'd love to contribute but with the Big Ten Network and other streaming sites not co-operating I have little sense of what is going on.

I'm watching on BTN2Go streaming with no problem.
What's going on?

I'd love to contribute but with the Big Ten Network and other streaming sites not co-operating I have little sense of what is going on.
Same issue here. We have two BTN alt channels on our cable package here, but the one that should be carrying NU is just black. So I am watching the streaming version on BTN2Go.

Is Vogel out of the OL rotation? I haven't noticed him tonight. I'm glad Butler is getting more reps. He adds a little bit of nastiness up front.

Seems like it. Not sure why. Slater got beat several times in first half including last sack. Slater actually was held by the DL who stunted but you have to find a way to get off of that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT