ADVERTISEMENT

Temp Stadium Logistics

CMcCat

Feb 22, 2007
The practice today was a lot of fun, if a little chilly when the sun went behind the clouds.

Hard for me to discern much regarding on-field action. Lausch got a lot of snaps for what that’s worth.

Biggest surprise was the hot chocolate table was stocked the entire game! And free!!

I am wondering how they are going to handle foot traffic around the stadium. We walked up from the south campus open air lot (the 2-level not the new deck) along the lakefront and it was great.

I am guessing they will shut down that path east of the playing field which would be too bad. It would be a cool spot to watch games for free through the trees.

Handling 15k people in that small space is going to be a big challenge requiring a lot of planning. Plan to get there early and leave late.

I assume the field used will be the one closest to the parking lot because they can use the parking lot for the end zone seats on that side. It is going to be a very tight fit though and parking will be a nightmare. I hope this works.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT